Senior Electrical Engineer
Chentronics, LLC is seeking an experiences Electrical Engineer with passion and excitement for playing significant roles in development from idea generation to production in our industrial flame detection and ignition system product lines. We are looking for enthusiastic team members with an interest in electronics design and implementation. Position will be based in Norwich, NY with a hybrid work environment (ability to work remote).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Electronic product development, design, testing, and support
- Electronic circuits - sensor integration, mixed signal, filtering, MCU integration, power, etc
- Component selection, breadboard prototyping, PCA bring-up and testing
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
- Design and implementation of custom test equipment
- Design integration activities with embedded system, mechanical, and other team members
- Validation engineering testing and reporting
- Nonconformance troubleshooting and root cause analysis, customer application assistance
- Working with a diverse group of engineers in all phases of product development and production support including concept, design, test, verify, document, and support
- Participation in technical design reviews, provide regular project status updates
- Preparation of typical electronics documentation (schematics, instructions, test reports, etc.)
- Supporting other group personnel by reviewing work, providing technical expertise and guidance
- Occasional travel (10%) for training and customer site visits for field testing and troubleshooting products
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years’ post academic industry hands-on electronics development experience including design release
- Experience testing and troubleshooting new and legacy designs
- Competency with typical laboratory test instrumentation: oscilloscopes, power supplies, meters, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with high reliability and critical operation electronics product development
- Experience safely working with line voltage levels in compliance with OSHA standards
- Experience with Autodesk Eagle or Altium
Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
Chentronics, LLC, a Koch Engineered Solutions group company and a part of Koch Industries, is an ISO 9001 manufacturer of industrial grade ignition and flame safety systems for a wide variety of fuels and burner system applications. From natural gas to bunker grade crude, Chentronics manufactures powerful systems for reliable ignition and dependable flame detection. Our systems ignite and detect flame on flares, burners, boilers, pilots, gas turbines, and other applications for global markets including Utilities, Petrochemical, Industrial, and Marine applications. We offer state of the art ignition and flame safety solutions tailored to each of these markets. Chentronics is looking for enthusiastic professionals who enjoy engaging our customers and developing innovative products to serve their needs. www.chentronics.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
For this role, we anticipate paying $ 100,000.00 - $ 130,000.00 per year.