Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. We're seeking to add an S&OP Analyst to our growing team in Lisle!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own the framework for GS&OP processes and accountable for ensuring all representatives are fulfilling their roles in the process to deliver the mechanism for making appropriate business decisions around Demand, Supply and Inventory, both in volume and dollars
- Generate the preliminary Demand, Supply, and Inventory balances and produces gap assessments, collects and reports metric results during the GS&OP meetings, and coordinates with the P&L Owner to determine the GS&OP scope (ad hoc and permanent)
- Review documentation prior to Demand, Supply, and pre-GS&OP meetings; prepare GS&OP Owner
- Attend Demand, Supply, Inventory, and GS&OP meetings
- Complete process checklists for meetings, confirm thoroughness of data and assumptions
- Identify and communicate any gaps in the process; develop action plan for closing gaps
- Attend monthly Demand, Supply, and Inventory meetings to review Unconstrained Demand Plan and Supply Capability Plans; evaluate metrics and document assumptions
- Generate initial Demand, Supply, and Inventory balanced plans
- Assess plans addressing Supply gaps and document issues/ imbalances; develop recommendations and update assumptions; validate inventory
- Attend, document, and follow up on monthly GS&OP meetings; distribute formal decision information
- Document Demand/Supply imbalances; discuss actions and owners to work on unresolved imbalances; document consensus on Demand, Supply, and Inventory plans
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of working experience in supply chain or materials management
- Previous Project Management oversight
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous S&OP experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf