Network Supply Planner
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. We're looking to add a Network Supply Planner to our dynamic team in Lisle!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for generating a constrained supply plan to meet forecasted customer demand. Network planners will be organized by product family and be responsible supply across Molex nodes including division plants, global shared plants, and supply chain hubs
- Identify risks to fulfilling customer demand and options to mitigate these risks in coordination with planners and operations
- Focus on the strategic planning horizon in months 2 to 9 with opportunity to address key risks through month 24
- Identify risks to meeting customer demand risks to missing Molex performance targets (e.g., inventory health, order fulfillment)
- For all risks, identify options to mitigate risks and associated impacts to the business
- Coordinate with other network supply planners, site supply planners and operations teams to assess risk mitigation options and impacts to support decision making and ensure plans are achievable
- Support the Network Supply Planning Lead to summarize the supply plan, risks and mitigation plans for review at the Supply Review on a monthly basis
- Support decision making at the pre-exec and executive S&OP forums
- Perform risk mitigation analysis and collaborate across other planners and operational teams to identify the best path forward to mitigate issues
- Collaborate with operational teams to manage planning data input quality
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate's degree
- 2-3 years of working experience in either supply planning or demand planning
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management
- Previous S&OP experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf