Senior Financial Systems Analyst (remote)
The Corporate Finance organization at Molex is seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst in the OTC (Order To Cash) space. The primary responsibility will be to support the Accounts Receivable finance capability. The focus of this role is to successfully deliver financial solutions by soliciting, understanding, and documenting business requirements and participating in the design, testing and deployment of new Order To Cash related solutions. Critical to success in this role is the ability to thoroughly understand the processes in place and proactively partner with multiple stakeholders as you translate their needs to results. The ideal candidate will have GETPAID and SAP experience, a well-rounded understanding of accounts receivable accounting and reporting, and the ability to analyze data, create a point of view and communicate ideas effectively.
Our team is currently based in Lisle, IL at our Corporate HQ, but this role can be located remotely within the United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage end to end work that is aligned with the overall Finance Capability strategy and vision
- Understand OTC processes and enhance current documentation as necessary
- Gather and analyze internal business requirements
- Identify and communicate risk and issues impacting solution design and implementation
- Solution design, testing and deployment - collaborating with IT and the Finance Product Owner
- Documentation, training, end user support and change management activities
- Ensure appropriate prioritization of solutions, changes, and testing
- Become a trusted business partner and main point of contact for GETPAID inquiries
- Seek and share knowledge, challenge the status quo, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Advance the Market-Based Management® (MBM®) culture by applying and reinforcing the company’s Guiding Principles
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with accounts receivable
- Experience with GETPAID accounts receivable software and SAP OTC
- Experience with integrated financial systems, accounting systems, and database structures
- Previous experience working on teams consisting of business and IT resources
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with a system implementation
- Experience with business process documentation
Established in 1938, Molex delivers complete electronic solutions for several markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace, and defense, medical, and lighting. Headquartered in Lisle, IL, Molex is a global company with a presence in more than 40 countries. With over 40,000 employees and over 100,000 products, Molex is an integral part of Koch Industries, the second largest privately-owned company in the United States ($100B of revenue, according to Forbes).
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $85,000 - $110,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf