Regional Director of Project Execution
This job posting is no longer active.
This can be located anywhere in the United States with a preference at one of our manufacturing locations: Tulsa, OK / Wichita, KS / Houston, TX
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a growing family of 12 companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. KES exists to create value for our customers. By harnessing the expertise and resources of the KES family of companies, we can offer customers direct access to commercial excellence, operational excellence, innovation and talent that is unrivaled in the industries we serve.
We are looking for a Regional Director of Project Execution. The Director will be responsible for leadership development focused on driving delivery of profitable, high quality projects on-time. This person will provide direct leadership of Managers of Project Management and Project Coordination and have oversight for those executing regional and local project schedules and working directly with our customers.
A successful Director will provide oversight, coaching, and mentoring of the project execution leadership team transforming how we execute projects, maximizing mutual benefit through development and implementation of strategic improvement initiatives across the organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify, develop and retain top tier leadership team – effectively communicate expectations through leadership team to identify, develop and retain best in class project execution resources as well as best in class practices in the project execution space
- Promote a contribution motivated mindset ensuring our culture is positively translated throughout our organization and throughout our customer interactions
- Establish and maintain a culture of expectation, connecting leaders to team performance (customer relationships, schedule and budget) through effective and proactive KPI’s aligned with company vision
- Develop an open communication culture between project execution and all other cross functional teams to maximize customer and company value
- Constant pursuit of self-improvement aligned with company vision paired with aligned metrics to drive self-accountability
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leading leaders with proven results through established KPI’s
- Ability to lead team through complex problem solving with positive results
- Contribution motivated leadership measured in overall business success, customer feedback and team culture
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Customer Facing Projects
- Experience with managing project from initial conception, through production, and ultimately to customer delivery; “cradle to grave project management”
Depending on experience, the salary for this role is between $130,000 - $170,000
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.