This job posting is no longer active.
Molex is looking for a Senior Accountant to join as an integral part of the team that is responsible for and manages the accounting and controllership for all Molex companies across the US, Mexico, and Canada. The team drives continuous process standardization and improvements by leveraging the ERP system and implementing industry best practices. This role partners closely with plant-level Finance Business Partners (FBPs) and the Global Business Services (GBS) Finance Solutions (FS) team to ensure accurate and timely financial data. This role will collaborate with the FBPs, the FS team, as well as interact with Molex Senior Management, Tax, Treasury and FP&A teams. This position offers the opportunity to gain knowledge of the Molex business world, including our parent company Koch Industries, Inc., and to work with the Molex Corporate Finance teams. The knowledge and experience provided by this position create an excellent platform for career growth.
**Hybrid Work Schedule**
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with Finance Business Partners and the Finance Solutions team to provide accounting support and guidance, as well as problem-solve through issues and questions.
- Analyze the financial statements for assigned plants/entities to identify potential issues during close and provide commentary for month over month change in account balances.
- Support the month-end close, including preparing assigned journal entries, investigating intercompany variances, and managing ad hoc requests.
- Assess current accounting operations, and lead process optimization projects with the goal of driving improvements in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support external audits and statutory reporting compliance.
- Review account reconciliations and supporting documentation for validity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Partner with various departments, including plant controllers, global business services, financial reporting, FP&A, treasury, tax and legal.
- Support integrations of acquired entities into existing processes and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- 2+ years of progressive experience in finance and accounting functions
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- SAP experience
- CPA certification
- Experience in a large manufacturing environment
- OneStream, BPC, or other consolidation software experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.