IT Manager - NA Infrastructure
INVISTA IT is looking for a versatile IT Infrastructure Leader to be a part of a dynamic Global team of IT Infrastructure specialists who support INVISTAs office locations, warehouses, and production sites. As an IT Infrastructure Leader, you will lead a regional IT infrastructure team in the delivery of the day-to-day support activities and IT Infrastructure projects. A candidate that enjoys doing as well as leading will thrive in this hands-on leadership role.
This role includes Leading and executing on projects and strategic initiatives as well as managing multiple people, processes, and systems. Your role will be focused on infrastructure projects and not day-to-day break/fix requests. Most of these projects will be located at remote sites and will require travel.
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers, and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Building relationships and becoming a valued business partner with plant personnel.
- Providing hands-on assistance with server/storage and network infrastructure tasks where required (installation, racking, cabling, setup, and troubleshooting).
- Coaching and developing team members providing critical IT infrastructure services across multiple locations and businesses.
- Continually evaluating and improving support processes to maximize team efficiencies and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Proactively recommend process improvements and drive for adoption/implementation.
- Traveling to remote sites on average 20%-25%
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years’ experience IT Infrastructure delivery experience (Network, Computer, Cloud, telephony, security, endpoint, etc.)
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting networks
- 2+ years’ leadership and/or supervisory experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems
- Experience configuring and deploying Cisco switches
- CCNA or CCNP or equivalent certification
- Experience working with process/industrial control system.
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing workspace environment
- Experience with Purdue Model, Firewall Management and Access Management tools (preferred ICShield)
- Experience with IIoT, edge computing, and cloud computing
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf