PROJECT MANAGER - ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS (remote)
We are seeking a Business Analysts - Projects in our Analytics and Insights Group within the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Organization (SS&P). This position will report to Sr. Manager – Analytics and Insights. This position is located in our Atlanta, GA Headquarters.
****Open to considering this role as remote for a strong candidate****
What You Will Do In Your Role
The overall Analytics and Insights Group is responsible for supporting the current and developing needs of Sourcing and Procurement Organization by developing data visualizations, intelligent process automation solutions, custom web applications, geospatial analytics and data science applications to turn raw data into actionable insights. The Analytics and Insights Group operates as an analytics COE within the organization, working between our internal business customers and our IT partners to deliver solutions. The Business Analysts - Projects will be responsible for supporting the development and management of the project portfolio ensuring we have a clear and prioritized roadmap to meet our customers’ needs.
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with an understanding of project management and the software development lifecycle frameworks in addition to foundational knowledge of data analytics, business intelligence applications, etc. The candidate will also need a high level of communication and professionalism to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for supporting the development and management of the project portfolio ensuring we have a clear and prioritized roadmap to meet our customers’ needs
- Responsible for working with all levels throughout the organization in order to gather and document the organizational needs. Manage current opportunity intake tool and process
- Understands business needs and translates them into business and functional requirements. Works alongside IT support to translate functional requirements into technical designs when required
- Develops and maintains detailed documentation of the team assets to ensure effective development, maintenance and support
- Establish and manage timelines, project priorities and handle multiple/concurrent projects
- Communicates project updates to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Develop and drive meeting cadence with customer groups based on demand, value, etc. to provide status, knowledge shares, project pitches, etc.
- Support team as key project liaison in large transformational projects including all ERP and system implementation projects
The Experience You Will Bring
- High degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Experience in and understanding of Project/Portfolio Management and the Software Development Lifecycle process.
- Experience with BI tools, data analytics or data warehousing
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge or Experience in procurement/ERP software.
- Knowledge of the procure-to-pay or source-to-pay process cycles within the supply chain.
- Experience with BI/Reporting Tools such as Tableau, QlikSense
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf