Process Engineer (Evaporator)- Remote Opportunity!
RELCO is seeking a Process Engineer (Evaporator) with a focus on evaporation to join to our engineering team. This position is responsible for coordinating and commissioning customer projects as assigned.
This role entails up to 40% travel to customer sites as well as RELCO sites in Wilmar, MN and Stratford, WI as needed. This role is open to remote US based candidates, based on experience.
Together, RELCO and Koch Separation Solutions Company, provide separation solutions for the Food, Beverage, Life Sciences and Industrial Markets. We create transformative solutions through collaboration innovation, project execution, and high emphasis on customer satisfaction.
What We Offer:
- $5k Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive benefits with 401k match
- Individualized compensation and career development
- On the job training
- Advancement opportunities
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform and/or approve engineering calculations and document them for evaporator systems and/or components designed
- Coordinate engineering activities as needed with Sales and Estimating Engineers in the design of potential evaporation projects
- Direct on-site commissioning of process equipment
- Approve project Process and Instrumentation Drawings and General Arrangement Drawings
- Prepare Functional Descriptions of the evaporator system for use by the automation group to program the controls system
- Read and approve the Sales Engineer’s quotation/contract as it pertains to process operation and scope of supply
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 1 year experience working on or designing evaporation systems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in dairy or food industry
- Experience designing falling film, forced circulation, and plate types of evaporators
- Experience creating the calculations or modeling required to design and size evaporator systems
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf