Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/d) with German
Are you passionate about building relationships? Then Koch Industries is looking for YOU as our Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/d) with German. You can be based in Poland/Germany/Spain/Czech Republic - Home Office.
As the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/d) you will play a vital role in enabling the organization’s strategic vision through developing and cultivating internal and external talent channels. You will partner up with HR and business leaders to advice on designing and implementing solutions that will answer talent needs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build and manage consultative relationships with candidates, HR Business Partners and hiring leaders across a variety of countries/locations
- Design & activate strategic talent channels to build high-impact pipelines of talent
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies, screen/submit candidates and conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure effective fulfilment of positions in timely manner
- Consistently create an incredible candidate experience to drive positive employment brand awareness
- Determine best approaches to discover top talent through direct search, professional networking, referrals, social media, job boards and recruitment partnerships to deliver top-notch candidates in an efficient and effective manner
- Support optimization initiatives of recruiting process/tools/systems
- Manage ongoing relationships with recruiting-related vendors to ensure satisfactory and compliant standards of service
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience in recruitment within corporate, agency and/or plant setting
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Advanced user of recruiting technologies, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean, Xing search strings and other related systems and tactics
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrates strong initiative and is a self-starter
- Ability to earn the trust and respect at all levels across the organization through leading by example and setting high personal and ethical standards
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of any additional European Language
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree
- Knowledge and/or aptitude to learn EU compliance/employment laws and practice
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 120,000 employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries: from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 Koch has invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management (MBM)® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.