Field Services HR Business Partner
KOCH Engineered Solutions (KES) is looking for a Field Services HR Business Partner to join its Projects and Services team. If you are looking for your next challenge in Human Resources, want to be part of an exciting and growing business, enjoy working with awesome people and in a fast-paced and challenging environment, this opportunity may be for you.
This role’s primary responsibilities will be to provide a combination of on-site and remote Business HR support to the field construction organization. The incumbent must be willing to live a commutable distance to the job sites and/or willing to travel frequently to build strong partnerships and develop organizational capabilities in people management and culture stewardship in action. Travel requirements vary by project scope and time.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Member of On-site Construction Leadership Team
- Market Based Management (MBM, Koch Management Philosophy) culture builder: MBM champion who advances the application of MBM through influence and example
- Build and maintain effective relationships that result in improved organizational capability
- Coaching through reoccurring interactions with supervisors and employees
- Collaborate with supervisors on maintaining an environment aligned with our safety and ESG cultural expectations
- Advise on employee relations, vendor/subcontractor and facility issues that may arise
- Partner on identifying, developing, and executing plans that optimize risk at the job site
- Drive innovation in processes
- Conduct thorough investigations in collaboration with compliance, legal and leadership
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience influencing business leadership to develop and execute strategies that enables the business to succeed
- Experience managing HR projects from concept, to execution, to completion
- Minimum of 3 years working in a Human Resources related role, people operations, or supervisor position
- Experience with HR processes (selection, performance management, talent planning, compensation, FLSA etc.)
- Ability to travel an average of 75% of the time with potential travel up to 100% pending business needs
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience as an HR Generalist or Business Partner working in a heavy industrial, commercial construction, or Engineering Construction and Procurement firm
- Experience with Health, Safety and Environmental procedures in the construction industry
- Experience with FMLA, training supervisors, employee relations and investigations
- Experience with reporting to work at a construction job-site
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf