Front-End Developer (Hybrid Schedule)
i360, where The Data is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through the campaign, nonprofit, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are excited about building the next generation of political technology. i360 is seeking a Front End Developer to be an integral part of our team working collaboratively with our UX/UI team, product manager, and other developers to build compelling and easy to use applications. Creating a customer experience that is consistent across a product set that encompasses varying complex tasks, interactions, and user needs is challenging. Working closely with other team members, and in a fast-paced environment you will be challenged to utilize and grow your skills to build interfaces for a diverse set of data dependent applications.
We are looking for candidates that are creative, passionate about process improvement, and have a strong technical ability in the following areas:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with experience interfacing directly with business end-users in design and requirements planning
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution development team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Candidates must demonstrate advanced technical writing skills through writing samples
- Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
- Passion for free-market principles
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Use the latest version of Angular to develop high-quality applications that provide a delightful user experience
- Work with your scrum team on multiple on-going projects to develop clean, reusable, well-structured and maintainable code following team standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience utilizing RESTful web services in front-end development
- 3+ years of experience in one of the following front-end frameworks: Angular 7+, React or Node
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Engineering
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrate an understanding of Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Demonstrate an understanding of Client-server interaction, network inspecting, resolving cross-domain issues
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum or Kanban)
- Strong communication skills
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf