We are looking for a Tax Coordinator that has an aptitude for technology and is excited about innovation to join our team in Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS! This role will provide administrative support to the Koch Companies Services, LLC tax team members in a variety of functions ranging from technology assistance, vendor research/reconciliations and processing governmental notices and payments. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with different businesses with the ability for someone to make the role their own.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Gather data, perform analysis, originate ideas, and apply decision-making framework for presentation to key stakeholders
- Respond to inquiries from Tax Team Members including researching governmental notices and processing payments
- Coordinate accounts payable for tax group including entering invoices for payment and tracking status of payments, managing matters, and hosting trainings
- Ensure an effective financial control environment by seeking and sharing knowledge, both internally and externally, to implement transformative best practices
- Vendor research, reconciliations and efficiently/accurately process high volumes of invoices
- Building support such as registering visitors, processing maintenance orders, and keeping the office in order
- Aid tax team members by coordinating IT requests and requests for assistance with technology (video conferencing, software requests)
- Assist with tax projects including copying, scanning, and data entry
- Mail processing
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- Experience gathering data, performing analysis for presentation to key stakeholders
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Software (Excel – sorting data and creating tables, Outlook – scheduling, Word – document creation/editing and PowerPoint – presentation creation/editing
- High school diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with accounts payable
- Experience in a tax department (research, legal, accounting, etc)
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Power BI, PowerApp, Tableau, or Alteryx)
- Experience working in Powerapp or PowerBi
- Customer service and executive-level administrative experience
- Supervisory experience
- Experience managing multiple large scale projects simultaneously
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf