Transfer Pricing Manager - Planning
Koch Companies Services, LLC (“KCS”) is looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager - Planning to join our tax team in Atlanta, GA, Lisle, IL, or Wichita, KS! Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your goals. KCS manages the tax compliance as well as the business-driven tax planning of Koch Industries. The KCS tax team takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, the KCS transfer pricing capability is a global team that manages transfer pricing planning, implementation, compliance, and controversy in support of all Koch Industries companies. The variety and international range of Koch companies provide a wealth of opportunity to demonstrate your ability to add value and advance your career.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop running knowledge of business and industry changes and their impact on value chains and drivers of business profits; monitor upcoming tax and transfer pricing regulatory changes; assess controversy environment and understand alternative dispute resolution avenues. Understand and communicate impacts of all of the above on Koch’s international positions.
- Continuously reassess Koch transfer pricing structures given business and other external environment changes. Model, understand, and communicate economic impacts of transfer pricing planning and optimization opportunities, including interpretations of relevant authority and/or law.
- Respond to external and internal transfer pricing inquiries. Collaborate with and support various Koch businesses as well as capabilities (tax accounting, trade and customs, etc.) with respect to transfer pricing.
- Develop, deploy, and monitor standards for transfer pricing implementation and compliance by working closely with Koch finance/accounting capabilities and external advisors. Manage processes and outcomes in these two areas.
- Develop strategies and provide guidance on tax technology initiatives
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Taxation, or a related field), and/or a JD or LL.M. in Taxation
- 4+ years of experience in a transfer pricing role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree in Taxation, Economics, Business, or related, or a JD/LL.M.
- Previous CPA firm or large multinational corporation experience
- Process or project management experience along with experience in training, supervising, and developing tax/transfer pricing staff
- Knowledge of U.S. international tax aspects (including GILTI, subpart F, foreign tax credit limitation, BEAT, etc.)
Koch Industries, Inc. and its affiliates (“Koch Industries” or “Koch”) encompasses companies that operate globally in a variety of industries, including but not limited to oil refining, grain processing, and biofuels; forest and consumer products; glass; enterprise software; polymers and fibers; fertilizers; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; commodity and minerals trading; energy; and electronic components.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: