Mechanical Project Engineer - Italian fluent
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
John Zink International Combustion
Come solve some of the greatest industrial challenges of our time. You see, as attitudes surrounding ecological responsibility have changed, regulations have become more challenging. This means companies worldwide are turning to us at John Zink, part of Koch Engineered Solutions, for cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions to improve their everyday processes. Lucky for them, we pride ourselves on turning our customer's complex problems into easy solutions and we are looking for the right people to help us drive this vision.
John Zink is looking for a Project Engineer to join the team. Being part of our dynamic Aftermarket Execution Spare Parts team, your primary focus will be to ensure client expectations are understood, communicated, and exceeded. You are self-organized, you have excellent coordination skills and knowledge of Project Management, then you might be our ideal candidate.
The open position will be located in our John Zink Hamworthy Combustion headquarters for European operations in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Being responsible for developing the manufacturing dossier and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed timely and in-line with client expectations.
- Practicing a philosophy of mutual benefit to become the client’s preferred contact.
- Supporting operational and execution excellence, by issuing first-time-right projects to manufacturing and/or subcontractors.
- Working closely with Sales, Engineering, Drafting, Procurement, Logistic, Manufacturing, and Finance departments to ensure smooth progresses and maximize the support we give to our Customers
- Identifying and developing opportunities to create superior value within our KES entities and reduce cycle times.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Mechanical engineering degree
- First relevant experience in a similar position
- Organizational and project management skills in order to deal efficiently with multiple customer priorities and follow-up various projects in parallel.
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility and proactivity.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Excellent knowledge of instrumentation and related ATEX certification
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, material types, and excellent capability of reading technical drawings.
- Knowledge of drafting tools and/or instrumentation will be a plus.
- Customer support or field experience.
- Additional languages capability such as French will be a plus