Product Manager - Commercial Analytics
Flint Hills Resources (FHR, a Koch Industries company) is seeking a Product Manager – Commercial Analytics to lead an IT team focused on transforming how FHR optimizes its Commercial and Supply Chain work processes. The Product Manager is a key IT leader for FHR that partners closely with FHR capabilities to deliver on technology roadmaps to advance the business. The aim of FHR’s Business Focused technology roadmaps is to create competitive advantage through industry leading data and information management strategies and to leverage data to automate decision making. FHR IT product teams maximize return on investments in technology through an intense focus on solving business problems and optimizing total cost of ownership.
This is a flexible hybrid opportunity based out of Wichita, KS. We also have an opportunity for this role to work remotely in the Rosemount, Minnesota area with a willingness to go into our Pine Bend facility as needed to meet with key stakeholders.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Supervise the Product Team to help every employee apply the concepts and guiding principles of Market Based Management to increasingly self-actualize.
- Ensure you and your team are connected to a transformative business vision.
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to help each employee recognize what their strengths and development areas are so they can contribute and succeed.
- Work with each employee to develop and individualized bundle of responsibilities.
- Ensure each employee is continually learning and improving. Measure what matters most and ensure each employee knows how what they do affects results.
- Recognize and reward individuals based on what will motivate them to maximize their contribution to the long-term success of FHR.
- Organize and manage the delivery of work on a portfolio of data and analytics products to advance against product roadmaps. Deliver excellent results through:
- Leveraging the product team
- Engaging other FHR capabilities such as Architecture, Engineering, and Project Management
- Leveraging enterprise data and analytics patterns
- Leveraging the external market
- Partnering with business and work process leaders to ensure the backlog aligns with FHR’s vision state
- Partnering with diverse, cross-functional teams to propose diverse sets of alternatives
- Contribute to the creation of business focused technology roadmaps
- Contribute to advancing FHR’s Product Management capability
The Experience You Will Bring:
- 5+ years in a technology role
- Experience with analytics tools and frameworks and delivering analytics solutions
- Experience working with complex data models or complex data flows
- Experience leading teams of diverse capabilities in delivery of technology and/or business transformation
- Strong ability to recognize and mitigate both technical and organizational challenges
- Experience mentoring and/or developing talent
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Bachelor's degree in either MIS, CIS, CS, or similar degree
- Experience in analytics development or hands on data modeling
- Experience supervising IT professionals
- Experience in delivering custom developed technology solutions
- Industry experience in Production Planning or Supply Chain
- Agile development experience
This role is not open to employment based sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf