Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a global leader in mass transfer, heat transfer, and emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
Koch Engineered Solutions is looking for an Engineering Supervisor to lead the team of Controls Engineers responsible designing application specific Controls Systems for the John Zink product suite. This position is located in Tulsa, OK.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be a leader and positive example of the MBM Guiding Principles including integrity, humility, respect, and transformation.
- Motivate and lead a team of Controls Engineers and ensure the whole team is engaged and aligned with our vision of supplying high-quality engineered systems which are safe, reliable, and delivered on-time.
- Responsible for the execution and quality of project deliverables assigned to Controls Engineers on their team.
- Solicit and provide feedback to all stakeholders impacted by their Controls Engineering team, to continuously seek improvement.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in leading activities including driving quality engineering, coaching, and mentoring and influencing others
- Experience with resource planning, scheduling, and coordination
- Experience in engineered to order, manufacturing, or operations environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Instrumentation Engineering or related technical engineering disciplines
- Previous experience leading others
- Experience designing, specifying, operating, function testing, troubleshooting, and commissioning of process and utility equipment in the refinery and petrochemical industry. Flares, Thermal Oxidizer, Fluid Heaters/Furnaces, and/or Boilers
- Proven leadership ability and team development within a MBM organization.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf