Maintenance Technician: First Shift
Are you a self-starter with maintenance experience looking to start a career with an ever-growing company? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Maintenance Technician at our New Richmond, WI facility. You will create value by providing maintenance support to the manufacturing floor and throughout the facility.
First Shift: Monday-Friday
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Install, set up, and troubleshoot molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
- Perform work on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
- HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, and heat pump maintenance
- Barrel and screw measurement, service, and maintenance
- Ensure adherence to all OSHA and Phillips-Medisize safety regulations and guidelines, and reinforce these requirements to peers
- Ensure maintenance responsibilities are covered for production needs on off shifts
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2) years or more maintenance experience in a manufacturing, industrial, or military environment
- Experience with injection molding equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two-year Technical Degree in a mechanical or maintenance field
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf