Customer Service Representative
Corrugated Packaging Customer Service Representative
Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and someone pays close attention to detail? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific! Our facility in Milan, Michigan is one of the leading corrugated box plants and a part of Georgia-Pacific’s Packaging division. We specialize in converting corrugated sheets into corrugated brown boxes for consumer’s everyday use. Our standard corrugated containers, as well as many specialty packaging products are used in various industries. To learn more about our Corrugated Division, visit http://www.gpcorrugated.com .
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Customer Service Representative to support 3 of our facilities located in Milan, MI, Owosso, MI and Circleville, OH. This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments and customers to gather and record information into our order entry, change and inventory management systems. Our Customer Service Representatives create value by ensuring accurate orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
This position would require that the selected candidate live within driving distance to one of the three facilities this position is supporting: Milan, MI, Owosso, MI or Circleville, OH.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and maintain spreadsheets to track inventory, order status and other customer and production related data
- Receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product of to clarify needs/requirements
- Coordinate shipments of products with shipping departments
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause and corrective action
- Manage inventories for effective production review and planning
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service in a manufacturing, industrial or distribution center environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with record keeping management
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
- Experience with BVP and/or KIWI
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf