Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in developing, engineering, designing, and manufacturing a complete line of mass transfer and phase separation technology equipment and associated services for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, and gas processing industries.
Koch-Glitsch, LP is now hiring for a Material Specialist to support our Wichita, KS manufacturing plant.
- This is a mid shift position - Monday -Friday 10:30 am - 7:00pm
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Issue out and return material using ERP system.
- Stage loads accordingly for daily scheduling requirements.
- Perform cycle count.
- Assist in all receiving of materials such as bagging and tagging of hardware items.
- Work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Be detail oriented, organized, and reliable.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience in manufacturing and/or warehouse operations processes.
- Previous experience using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with order fulfillment.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf