Human Resources Business Partner
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is transforming the landscape of separations by developing and leveraging synergistic technology such as membrane filtration, ion exchange, processing equipment and more. With over half a century worth of experience, KSS offers comprehensive solutions for the most challenging applications in food and beverage, life science, and general industrial markets. KSS works with customers around the world to recover high-value product, eliminate waste, reduce footprint, increase productivity, and lower costs.
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is looking for a HR Business Partner to join our team in Wilmington, MA!
If you are looking for your next challenge in Human Resources, want to be part of an exciting business, enjoy working with great people and in a fast-paced challenging environment, this opportunity may be for you.
This role’s primary responsibilities will be to provide Business HR support to the Koch Separation Solutions Operations group. The Operations team consisting of operations, maintenance, engineering, environmental health & safety (EHS), supervisors, leadership team and more. The successful candidate is a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment while meeting business objectives to create solutions that support the business and transformation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Function as a business leader to advance the business vision through talent and culture strategies
- Understand, develop, apply, and coach employees and supervisors on our culture of Market Based Management® (Koch Management Philosophy)
- Develop business acumen and economic thinking to understand key drivers of business performance and support delivering results
- Drive innovation and transformation in HR functions and processes and leverage shared capabilities across the business
- Change/transformation: embrace, communicate, influence and lead employees and supervisors through change and transformation
- Build credibility and trust with employees and managers as a business leader
- Identify talent gaps that are obstacles and coach supervisors on the development of gap closure plans
- Collaborate with supervisors on how to reward employees for value creation
- Leverage data driven solutions to support business and advance results
- Constructively challenge situations and behaviors that are not consistent with Koch’s Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct
- Travel 25% of the time
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience partnering with business leadership to develop and execute strategies that enable employees to contribute and succeed
- Experience working in a Human Resources related role, people operations or supervisor position
- Experience with HR processes (selection, performance management, talent planning, etc.)
- Experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Engineering, Human Resources OR Psychology focused area
- Experience as an HR Generalist or Business Partner working in a manufacturing, industrial, or chemical processing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf