Maintenance Technician – Sheboygan, WI
Our Corrugated Packaging facility in Sheboygan, WI is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for rotating 3rd shift (2-2-3) 6pm-6am. This is a highly skilled hourly position requiring a thorough understanding of safe work practices, troubleshooting, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment. Maintenance Technicians will be expected to possess and refine multiple skills in both Mechanical and Electrical crafts. The Maintenance Technician will support the facility’s vision of increased uptime, reliability, efficiency and profitability by assisting the maintenance team with scheduled routine maintenance.
Hourly pay $27-$38/hour depending on experience + Earn an additional $3/hour while working on 3rd shift!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing, and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime.
- Performing predictive precision maintenance to identify and correct mechanical/electrical defects before machines fail.
- Maintaining operations equipment to achieve optimal performance levels and meet customer demands.
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs.
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in the safety program.
- Helping meet and/or exceed production, waste, and quality goals through a quality maintenance program.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes and conveyors
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- At least one or more of the following: Two (2) years or more of manufacturing, industrial maintenance experience OR Associate’s degree or higher in an electrical/mechanical or electromechanical field prior to beginning employment with Georgia-Pacific.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with Industrial Controls, e.g.: PLC’s, motor controls, control values, electrical distribution, and/or industrial instrumentation for flow, pressure, and temperature
- Mechanical maintenance experience, including fluid handling and conveyor systems, accumulators, valve identification, application and welding
- Experience programming variable frequency drives (VFD’s)
- Experience with corrugator (MarquipWard, MHI, Fosber, E& L) equipment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf