Project Manager SAP Implementation
Georgia-Pacific is seeking an Asset Care and MRO implementation analyst. This position will be part of a team to help to implement asset care and MRO work processes in 10 regional distribution centers (RDCs). Additionally, this position is part of an implementation team responsible for cut-over tasks, testing, and training users at these RDCs on both Asset care and MRO applications and work processes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Help implement SAP PM and EWM modules for the RDCs
- Responsible for providing inputs for configuration and master data for cut-over tasks
- Complete testing of crucial business scenarios to confirm the configuration is correct and existing work processes can be executed without any defects
- Troubleshoot work process and system problems and identify corrective actions
- Work with current Asset care and MRO teams to monitor gaps in work process adherence
- Train onsite RDC users to effectively use SAP to complete the asset care and MRO work processes
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Be flexible and be able to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines
- Employ strategic thinking and organizational skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher OR in place of a degree, two (2) or more years of experience within a manufacturing or military environment
- Experience leading change in manufacturing areas
- Experience with critical thinking & problem-solving skills and finding creative solutions
- Experience with the application of effective change management methods when dealing with projects or initiatives
- Ability to work with multiple groups/teams and influence others to make better data-driven decision
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook
- Experience with using CMMS or ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Ventyx, Infor, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience implementing SAP to a new user base
- Experience with SAP PM or EWM modules
- Ability to analyze data to find business insights and make meaningful changes to improve performance
- Experience implementing standard work processes at manufacturing sites
- Experience working at a manufacturing facility in maintenance or store room capacity
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf