Customer Service Representative
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our new mailers division.
This position acts as a primary liaison between our customers and our internal and external partners; production operations, logistics, supply chain, and warehouses. Our top priority is to ensure that our customers’ needs are met with the highest level of priority and execution.
This is a remote position that will require occasional travel. The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized and self-disciplined and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with short lead times. This person must have strong computer skills, written and verbal communication skills, and excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate must bring their positive attitude and entrepreneurial drive each day, and be able to work within a dynamic team, but also be able to work independently with a high level of integrity. This role can be completed remotely, but will travel up to 20%.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Customer focused to deliver above average results and exceed client expectations in an OTIF environment
- Daily order entry in ERP systems and logistics portal. This responsibility includes order validation for accuracy in pricing, quantity, and customer delivery expectations
- Ability to meet strict daily deadlines for order processing, scheduling, and delivery to our warehouse teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and react or adapt quickly to challenges and opportunities
- Professionally interact with customers and sales reps by phone and by email to receive orders and manage product / spec changes
- Work cross functionally within your own team and with all process stakeholders in shipping, logistics, quality, accounting and sales to facilitate order flow process and communicate customer specific requirements and needs
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, multi-tasking and cognitive skills (listening, analyzing, interpreting of data)
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong prioritization and time management skills
- Desire to create and offer best practices in process, productivity, and proficiency
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with logistics customer service or logistics scheduling
- Experience with customer interactions; face to face, telephone, or electronically
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including knowledge of Excel
- Ability to travel for training and up to 20% in the future
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with manufacturing ERP systems such as PLEX, SAP, JDE, Oracle.
- Experience with EDI order processing
- Experience working with 3PL distribution services, transportation, and logistics companies
- Experience working with major customers like Amazon, Walmart or Costco
- Experience working in Microsoft SharePoint, and OneDrive
- Experience working in the fundamentals of shipping
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.