Associate Product Manager
· To expand and develops new customers & markets.
· Drive and manage the profitability of a given set of product/products
· To development and grow the given set of product/products
· To find and drive cost reduction ideas To lead and drive production efficiency
What You Will Do In Your Role
To manage the assigned products in terms of the following factors.
- Product Life Cycle
- Pricing – Margin
- Development and value contributing to mutual benefits
- Marketing & product positioning
To work closely with operation and drive cost reduction projects to increase profitability.
To work closely with product design to find ideas and area to reduce cost.
To communicate with customers and sales on product requirements.
To drive and to meet customer given timeline.
To research and seek new product extension matching the market needs.
Other duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
· Good customer relationship / negotiation skills, Interpersonal skills, fluent oral / written skills in both English & Mandarin to communicate with Chinese counterparts
· Business Development Skills
· Project Management Skills
· Creative and Open Minded
· Basic Profit & Loss Knowledge
· Strategic Thinking
· Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive accountability
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels within the organization as well as deliver oral presentations on moderately complex subject matter
· Demonstrated experience driving cross functional collaboration across business units and geographies