Customer Quality Engineer
Koch Separation Solutions is seeking a Customer Quality Engineer. The selected individual will be hardworking with solid quality skills and a working knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standards. This individual will work cross-functionally to drive strategic quality initiatives throughout the organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Customer Quality Engineer is a leader in managing, executing and upgrading the following processes:
- Compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard. This will include addressing gaps in process procedures and facilitating the development of appropriate metrics for Quality Processes.
- Customer Care Program Including:
- Response to customers regarding quality issues
- Warrantee decisions
- Organization of customer feedback to uncover systematic problems and trends
- Investigation of returned materials from customer complaints and report of findings
- Working in cross-functional teams for root cause analysis and corrective action
- Support Customer Audits, Audit Responses and Customer Requests
- Corrective Action Process including follow up with corrective action owners
- Participate in Internal audit process including completion of action items from audits
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in Quality in a manufacturing environment with an emphasis on customer relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
- Do you have experience understanding and working with quality requirements or standards?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to drive improvements
- Results oriented with the capability of balancing multiple tasks and priorities
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years of experience in Quality in a manufacturing environment
- Functional knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Engineering degree
- 6 Sigma Green Belt
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf