Area Purchasing & Stores Manager
We are seeking an Area Manager, Purchasing and Stores in support of our Corrugated sites located in Mt. Olive, IL, Bradford, PA, Mt. Wolf, PA, and Albany, GA. As a member of our Strategic Sourcing Procurement group, this role will report to the corporate office in Atlanta, Georgia. This position will manage local procurement. The individual must be self-directed, work with a high sense of urgency and possess the ability to solve problems and collaborate with other disciplines to meet the needs of Operations. They may also be asked to participate on centralized sourcing teams, special projects, and contract negotiations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Sourcing, purchasing, negotiating, and managing inventory of raw materials, equipment, MRO, services and supplies from external vendors.
- Streamlining and implementing sustainable procurement processes at each location
- Working with requestors to understand requirements, specifications, services, and timing
- Managing appropriately and implanting the use of national, regional, and local contract agreements for goods and services
- Identify and analyze opportunities to competitively bid local spend to achieve the lowest total cost of ownership
- Optimizes working capital and on hand inventory levels
- Works with internal customers to identify and address unmet needs that align with procurement and business unit goals to deliver long term value
- Looks to drive value creation through innovation
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams at the facility and headquarters to implement corporate initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with all safety, purchasing, fiduciary, stores and environmental policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or at least 4 years of Purchasing experience
- At least 3 years of purchasing, manufacturing operations or supply chain related experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Willing and able to travel 30%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Finance degree
- Project management experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience negotiating with local, regional or national contracts
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf