The candidate, preferably coming from the Oil & Gas sector, should hold a degree in engineering and has a medium-term experience in the same role; he also possesses organizational and methodological skills.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• management of all aspects of the key contracts in hand
• Plan all the activities of internal and external resources
• monitoring the progress and performance of the various activities to reach the contractual deadlines.
• Monitor the financial part including invoicing, Account Receivables & Cash flow
• Manage all communications with the customer
• Monitor the contract budget and eventually improve them
• Coordinate the project team with the technical resources.
• Identify, evaluate and limit technical and commercial risks.
• Participate in the KOM, various visits and meetings including close-out meeting.
• Ensure compliance with internal or designated standards and quality requirements
What You Will Need:
• Master/Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
• Several years of Experience in the same role
• Good Written and Verbal (English) communication skills.
• Further language would be a plus
• Target-oriented , Availability to work in Team (Team-worker)
• deduction and punctuality, dynamism
• problem solving
• available to make short-term transfers
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Any additional language is considered as an asset
• Well organized and autonomous
• Exposure working with multinational Customers and Vendors
Why Work For Koch Companies?
• A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
• Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
• Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
• Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
• Flue gas treatment
• Gas recovery
• Landfill and biogas systems
• Thermal oxidizers
• Vapor control
• Heat transfer
• Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
• Combustion monitoring
• Turnkey services
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”