SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
INVISTA's Nylon Polymer business is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Supply Chain Specialist to contribute and excel in our Customer Experience and Order Excellence capability. This customer facing role resides within our Supply Chain and is the primary interface with our internal and external partners, responsible for our end-to-end order fulfillment process. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can thrive in our culture and innovative environment. A successful candidate will have the ability to sit in the driver’s seat on transformative projects, challenge the status quo, and develop creative solutions. This position will be based in our Wichita, KS office.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the sales order life cycle, utilizing a portfolio of automation tools to ensure perfect order entry
- Coordinate logistics movements to ensure on time & in full delivery to customers
- Collaborate with and help organize cross functional teams to solve in depth supply chain scenarios that affect our customers & internal partners
- Develop in-depth knowledge of integrated processes and actively seek ways to obtain and share best knowledge with a contribution mindset
- Effectively challenge legacy processes and think creatively to reduce/remove redundant tasks using automation, data analytics and visualization tools
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with our partners that help lead to profitable action
- Proactively analyze root causes and drive resolution of exceptions
- Identify opportunities and advocate for transformation within the Business Operations team
- Participate in cross functional projects, providing specific expertise that drives process excellence
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree OR 3+ years’ professional experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Strong analytical mindset or skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office products
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proficiency in data analytics tools such as Power Bi, Alteryx, Tableau
- Experience with an SAP/ERP system
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM solution
- Ability to handle complex problems and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf