Process Control Engineer
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
INVISTA is seeking a qualified professional for the role of Process Control Engineer at the Camden site located in Lugoff, SC. A successful candidate will enjoy utilizing engineering expertise to solve problems, improve the reliability and functionality of existing control systems and instrumentation, and introduce process control innovation / transformation solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensuring the facility's control systems are operating safely, reliably, efficiently
- Designing, programming, modifying, and maintaining the existing control systems
- Pursuing engineering solutions to resolve equipment deficiencies
- Ongoing optimization of the facility’s processes through innovative control schemes
- Providing troubleshooting and support of the daily manufacturing operation
- Providing guidance to manufacturing operations on operation, troubleshooting, selection and implementation of process control technologies and strategies
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical, electrical, or computer science engineering
- 4+ years of experience with Honeywell Experion PKS DCS control systems to include troubleshooting, configuration, and design
- 4+ years of experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of experience w/ Honeywell Experion Sequence Control Module configuration / Instance Based Recipe Implementation
- Experience w/ High Performance HMI graphics development
- Experience w/ Dynamo Alarm Management / Rationalization
- Experience w/ Honeywell TDC/TPS Control Systems
- Experience w/ Honeywell FTE network setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Experience w/ system interfacing between DCS and PLC platforms
- Experience w/ TPS to Experion PKS migrations
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf