Dairy Sales Manager
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is seeking an experienced; results oriented - Dairy Sales Manager for the Dairy Processing Industry, located in the Western region of the US.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of increasing sales and market share in a highly technical environment. This position requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to work with multiple internal and external audiences. The role requires an ability to build long term relationships and a commitment to creating positive experiences for new and existing customers. Candidates must have a technological understanding of membrane filtration processes, experience selling capital equipment and replacement parts, the drive to become an industry expert, and the desire to learn how our technology benefits customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Promote KSS’s Process Separations and water / waste water technologies to the dairy processing market. This includes capital equipment and membrane sales responsibility
- Must have strong account management skills and possess the ability to navigate complex accounts identifying and closing new opportunities. This includes both at the OEM/Distributor and End User levels
- Oversight of KSS Representatives – manage relationship to train, prospect respective geography and measure performance
- Increase revenue and profitability for KMS through sales of Hollow Fiber, Spiral Wound and Tubular membrane elements and capital equipment systems to existing and new customers
- Identify / Develop relationship with KSS preferred partners
- Working closely with our Inside Sales and Process Teams to increase sales to all membrane element customers
- Increasing sales of replacement membranes as well as being a process solutions expert to help our customers solve problems
- Driving new business development opportunities for water and wastewater systems at industrial facilities
- A willingness to work closely with our industry experts and bring that knowledge to our customers
- Expected travel requirement is 35 - 50%, depending on trade show travel
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Understanding of membrane separation processes in the dairy industry
- 2 plus years of customer facing sales or service experience to the dairy industry
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Dairy Science, Environmental Engineering, or Bachelor’s degree a technical field with experience in dairy processing
- 5 plus years of customer facing sales or Service experience to the dairy industry
- Experience with water re-use projects – utilizing membrane/ion exchange technologies to eliminate water / waste consumption.
- Experience with capital equipment sales to end users and engineering firms.
- Experience negotiating contracts, terms and conditions of multimillion dollar projects.
- Knowledge/experience specifically with membrane filtration (MF, UF, NF, RO) technology and processing Knowledge of waste treatment facilities operation in industrial, food and beverage and dairy sites
This role is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf