SHIPPING CLERK III
Chentronics is seeking a Shipping Clerk. This is a crucial role for our team, you will ensure accurate packaging and documentation to support our customer’s needs.
Chentronics, LLC, a Koch Engineered Solutions group company, and a part of Koch Industries, is an ISO 9001 manufacturer of industrial grade ignition and flame safety systems for a wide variety of fuels and burner system applications. From natural gas to bunker grade crude, Chentronics manufactures powerful systems for reliable ignition and dependable flame detection. Our systems ignite and detect flame on flares, burners, boilers, pilots, gas turbines, and other applications for global markets including Utilities, Petrochemical, Industrial, and Marine applications. We offer state of the art ignition and flame safety solutions tailored to each of these markets. You can learn more at www.chentronics.com
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare detailed and accurate shipping documentation to accompany shipments within Microsoft GP and customer portals.
- Ensure all items are packaged and shipped per company and customer standards.
- Label shipments accurately and set up carriers for daily pickups, which includes all LTL and small parcels.
- Accurately pull material, and package, label, and weigh items to be shipped.
- Cycle count periodically to ensure inventory levels on shipping supplies are sufficient.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years’ experience in a shipping clerk role
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be a reliable team player, able to multitask and work well under pressure
- High energy, self-motivated and the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- High standard of ethics and compliance
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of Microsoft GP
- Commercial invoicing/certificates of origins experience
- International shipments
Physical Requirements/Other Considerations
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time – 75% of the scheduled day
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
For this position we anticipate paying $19.00 - $21.00 per hour