Operator - 12 Hour Fixed & Rotating Nights
Manufacturing Operator - 12 Hour Fixed & Rotating Nights
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our New Richmond, Wisconsin location is seeking Manufacturing Operators to support operations.
12 Hour Rotating Nights | 5pm – 5am
One week you would work two days on, two days off and three days on, the following week you would work two days off, two days on and three days off.
12 Hour Fixed Nights | 5pm – 5am
Monday - Wednesday, every other Thursday.
Wage: $18.00 per hour + 10% Shift Differential
Retention Bonus: You may be eligible to receive a taxable retention bonus in an amount up to $5,000!
Benefits: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k with company match, and 3 weeks paid vacation
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform visual, in-process and final of parts per quality criteria
- Access, read, comprehend, and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and Package parts according to customer standards
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts
- Report to your workstation at the agreed upon time
- Complete all documentation accurately using good documentation practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
This position does not quality for VISA sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf