Koch Industries is looking for a Pilot to join the Corporate Aviation team in Wichita. It will be necessary to maintain positive work relationships with all team members as well as the customers we serve. We are looking for someone who will be able to perform the PIC or SIC (depending on the flight hours of the person hired) duties required by a professional crew member and be willing to accomplish other aviation related duties in addition to flying. This is a great opportunity for someone that is self-motivated and can work unsupervised; someone who is dependable, conscientious, and will portray a professional image. It is important to note that this position requires dependability, flexibility, and availability – there is no set schedule.
We are looking for someone who can maintain high proficiency in knowledge of aircraft systems, meteorology, and flight regulations. This person should possess the knowledge and skills to make proper decisions regarding changing weather and aircraft emergencies as well as assist the Captain with all phases of flight from planning to securing the aircraft after flight. You will be responsible for embracing Koch Industries, Inc. safety culture and proactively participate in related programs. All candidates must promote and abide by all flight safety standards. This position is subject to an annual “Wellness Profile”.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 1,500 hours of flight time
- Must be capable of passing and maintaining an FAA First Class physical
- Must possess Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid, current pilot license
- Must Possess a valid, current driver’s license
- Possess a valid, current passport OR the ability to obtain one
- Available to work holidays, weekends, travel overnight with no fixed schedule and on-call status
- Must be able to successfully complete a flight simulator evaluation prior to offer
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 years’ previous corporate aviation experience
- At least 3,500 hours of flight time
- At least 250 hours PIC in a multi-engine turbojet airplane
- 1,500hr PIC in multi-engine aircraft with 500hr in multi-engine turbine aircraft
- 500 hours in a jet aircraft
- Learjet 75 flight experience
- Associate's degree or higher
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf