Design & Automation Engineer
Role: Design Automation / Standards - Developer (KES India)
This individual will be responsible for assisting with Design Automation programs creation and assisting
with standardization efforts for engineering & design team globally.
As a member of Standards and Design Automation team, this individual will coordinate the offshore
programing and standardization activities along with ensuring that deliverables are error free and
sustainable on future platforms. In this role individual will coordinate closely with Lead in the local team and the Design Automation/ Standardization managers to deliver and maintain practices/platforms.
Primary function of this role is to create design automation programs & standardization content, UNIT test
deliverables and maintain/transform engineering & design methods/tools used to execute KES equipment
This role will report to - Lead, Design Automation / Standards Development (KES India)
Role based out of Mumbai office - India (Offshore)
1. Proficiency with programming on CAD platforms
2. Ability to work on multiple technologies and engineering project teams.
3. Good communication and organization skills
4. Has self-learning skills and can adapt to changing situation.
5. Passionate to achieve results and self-motivated
Skill set required.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in MIS/CIS/Engineering
2. 2 to 5+ years of post-academic experience in software programming
3. Exposure to work environment that requires meeting software release deadlines and workload
4. sharing in a team environment (source control)
1. Project management skills
2. Design, develop & maintain software applications for engineering (mechanical/chemical)
4. Autodesk program development experience preferred.
5. SQL languages (preferably Microsoft SQL server)
6. Microsoft .Net framework (VB, C#, NodeJS and ASP.Net)
8. Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data lakes and/or PowerBI
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”