The Application Development Manager (IT Manager) will work alongside Project Managers, Business Analysts, Data Engineers, Integration Specialists, and Architects to deliver technology solutions for the GP Building Products business.
The Application Development Manager’s responsibilities will include providing leadership, strategic direction, and delivery of business applications leading a global team and third-party delivery partners.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive technology vision and develop talent within an IT organization.
- Own hiring decisions for the area of responsibility, including interviewing, establishing interview team and working with Internal and 3rd Party Recruiting.
- Implement talent development plans with direct reports.
- Collaborate with PMO and Testing leaders to develop and implement strategies that drive DevOps practices in the organization.
- Lead an organization striving for continuous improvement within the team on DevOps practices (logging, CI/CD, unit testing, etc.).
- Leadership and partnership during the technology transformation to a modern technology stack.
- Collaborate with other enterprise thought leaders to influence decisions regarding modernization strategies across the company.
- Oversee solution architecture decisions and hold others accountable for delivery.
- Determine resource, budget, and timeline requirements for projects during the planning and Venture summary phase.
- Work with key third-party partners on resource augmentation. Manage budget and relationships.
- Implement ways of working processes with both onshore and offshore teams to maximize collaboration and effectiveness.
- Experience working in a global resource model
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills, both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years’ experience supervising software engineers and leading application development teams
- At least 3 years’ experience with Azure DevOps, GitLab, or similar DevOps platform
- Demonstrated experience in driving Dev/Ops methodologies
- Demonstrated experience implementing automated deployments of legacy and modern applications
- Demonstrated experience with resource management and planning
- Demonstrated experience with Product Teams and Agile Methodology
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least 3 years’ experience architecting solutions in AWS or other cloud platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Experience implementing technical solutions at an enterprise scale
- Strong experience, knowledge and/or familiarity in the following technologies:
- .Net Core
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf