Mechanical Design Engineer
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
To increase our team, we are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer in Luxembourg, to support the EMEA process burners group.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Modeling various models of Combustion Products (like Flare Tip, Process Burner…) using INVENTOR to match – meet customer requirement.
- Generate Customer drawings and Fabrication package.
- Technical Support for Aftermarket and Main jobs departments.
- Meeting with internal customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Mechanical engineer (with background of product design.).
- Entry level with relevant internships or first successful experience on a similar role.
- Fluent in French. Any additional language is an asset.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Inventor Sheetmetal module knowledge & Inventor Automation module knowledge would be an asset.
- Background with interaction with production.
- AutoCAD basics.