Due to promotion and growth, Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking two Cost Accountants to support our medical device manufacturing operations at New Richmond, WI and Little Rock, Arkansas. This role will engage in a diverse and variable scope of responsibilities and experiences, setting them up for future development and advancement. The immediate focus for this role will be heavy in costing and operational analysis and process development/implementation. This role will report into the Multi-Site Controller. Travel outside of New Richmond, WI will be less than 10%.
This is an exciting, high impact role that will participate well beyond the boundaries of a typical accountant. While there is a significant amount of work to do to get our systems and processes to a world class state, your opportunities beyond that, to go beyond your plants and beyond this role are wide open. We’re looking forward to speaking with entrepreneurial candidates about joining our team at Phillips-Medisize.
One position will sit at our New Richmond, WI facility. The second position may sit at our New Richmond, Menomonie, Hudson, or Medford, WI facilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for building and maintaining costing information within SAP
- Engage in ongoing cost accounting activities, reporting and analysis
- Participate in annual overhead and labor rate development
- Lead annual (or more frequent) BOM/Routing updates, as well as material cost standard to accurately reflect manufacturing operations and procurement activities
- Provide ongoing analysis specific to margin attainment and variances
- Support plant level teams in identifying sources of variance and aiding in making necessary adjustments to their costing system to better reflect reality, or stretch goals
- Utilize standards to support financial and operational planning and analysis activities – including capacity and labor planning
- Act as SAP costing and reporting expert, supporting the facility and other users to obtain and understand the information provided
- Participate in diverse analysis and project work supporting the organization and various levels including operations, costing, quoting, business development and FP&A
- Partner with estimating function to accurately understand and calculate the cost associated with new business opportunities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Experience in accounting or finance
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel (pivot tables & v-lookups) and PowerPoint
- This role is not open to visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with an ERP system
- Experience presenting in front of groups and communicating with various levels within an organization or company
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with data analysis, including the use of BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf