Quality Technician- 12 Hour Rotating Days
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics, and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeking a Quality Technician that will be responsible for incoming inspection.
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Day Shift 5am-5pm
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans and take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Coordinate, perform and maintain calibration procedures
- Provide quality systems training and assistance to employees in quality decisions and measurement techniques
- Complete capability studies and gauge R&R analysis
- Prepare appropriate inspection records and measurement reports
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 6 months of Quality experience OR an Associates Degree or higher in a related field
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the SAP system
- Experience working in an injection molding manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf