***This position has a $10,000 Sign On Bonus & Includes Relocation Assistance***
Georgia Pacific is looking for a Process Engineer to support the Containerboard business and share their knowledge with our operations team and other engineers. The position will be located in Monticello, MS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provides technical support and expertise to operating departments in the facility.
- Typical duties include data analysis, system modeling, process troubleshooting/optimization, trials, laboratory studies, explaining/training operators on process concepts and changes accordingly, presenting optimization findings to management team, etc.
- Provide process engineering support on multiple capital projects, through all phases of the project from conceptual design to commissioning/startup.
- Conducting relevant safety training, leading department safety meetings, performing process hazard analysis, participating in weekend call rotation, etc.
- Occasional travel required as necessary for training and to visit other facilities to share knowledge.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Pulp and Paper, or Process Control Engineering
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Previous experience analyzing data (i.e.- Excel, tableau, minitab etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two years or more of experience in Process Engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Pulp & Paper Industry
- Experience training or leading meetings to share knowledge
The successful candidate will be provided a $10,000 signing bonus after starting the new role. External candidates and internal Koch company employees moving to the new location when hired are considered eligible.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com