Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our new manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking Manufacturing Operators - 12 Hour Nights to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role:
- Must be knowledgeable and able to use the injection molding presses. Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines, or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts, check for contamination
- Complete appropriate checklists
- Read, comprehend and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to instructions
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts
- Share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Be actively involved in the ‘setting-of’ and ‘achieving-of’ goals and expectations of the department
The experience you will bring:
- Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions
- Basic math skills; including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be team oriented and self-directing
- Must have a strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Must have knowledge of the impact of the work on the environment
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- One-year manufacturing experience preferred but not needed
Rotating 12 Hour Shifts: One week you would work two days on, two days off and three days on, the following week you would work two days off, two days on and three days off.
$18.00 + 10% shift differential ($19.80/hr)
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf