Aftermarket Project Engineer
Aftermarket Project Engineer – Permanent Contract (m/f)
KOCH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS (KES) is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. Our equipment, technology and services business is supplying components for applications in various markets with a focus on the refining and petrochemical Industry. The range of products includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners, and vapor recovery systems for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity, packing, demister, trays, tower internals for our Koch-Glitsch entity and heat exchanger for our Koch Heat Transfer entity. The open position will be located in our John Zink Hamworthy Combustion headquarters for European operations in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
Our Aftermarket project execution team is looking for a new team player to increase its’ capability and better serve our KES customers. Being part of our dynamic execution team, your primary focus will be to ensure client expectations are understood, communicated, and exceeded. You are self-organized, you have excellent coordination skills and strong technical capabilities, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Being responsible for developing the manufacturing dossier and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed timely and in-line with client expectations.
- Practicing a philosophy of mutual benefit to become the client’s preferred contact.
- Supporting operational and execution excellence, by issuing first-time-right projects to manufacturing and/or subcontractors.
- Working closely with Sales, Engineering, Drafting, Procurement, Logistic, Manufacturing, and Finance departments to ensure smooth progresses and maximize the support we give to our Customers
- Identifying and developing opportunities to create superior value within our KES entities and reduce cycle times.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluent in English and German , nice to have French at the communicative level
- Degree in mechanical discipline
- Organizational and project management skills in order to deal efficiently with multiple customer priorities and follow-up various projects in parallel.
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility and proactivity.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Excellent knowledge of instrumentation and related ATEX certification
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, material types, and excellent capability of reading technical drawings.
- Knowledge of drafting tools and/or instrumentation will be a plus.
- Customer support or field experience.
- Proven experience in a similar role will be a plus.
- Additional languages capability such as Italian will be a plus