John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. JZHC is part of Koch Engineered Solutions, which is owned by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the U.S.
We are looking for a Project Manager based in Madrid (Spain). The candidate, preferably coming from the Oil & Gas sector, should hold a degree in engineering and has a medium-term experience in the same role; he also possesses organizational and methodological skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Management of all aspects of the key contracts in hand
- Plan all the activities of internal and external resources
- monitoring the progress and performance of the various activities to reach the contractual deadlines.
- Monitor the financial part including invoicing, Account Receivables & Cash flow
- Manage all communications with the customer
- Monitor the contract budget and eventually improve them
- Coordinate the project team with the technical resources.
- Identify, evaluate and limit technical and commercial risks.
- Participate in the KOM, various visits and meetings including close-out meeting.
- Ensure compliance with internal or designated standards and quality requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master/Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Several years of experience in the same role
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- Target-oriented, availability to work in Team (Team-worker)
- Deduction and punctuality, dynamism
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Available to make short-term transfers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Well organized and autonomous
- Exposure working with multinational Customers and Vendors