Process Automation Engineer - IT/OT
Innovation you can count on. At INVISTA we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibers that can handle life’s toughest demands. License advanced technologies across various value chains. Create new solutions for life’s biggest needs. And deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet.
INVISTA is continually looking to create long term value by embracing new technology and transforming how work is accomplished to create superior value for the customer by solving their unmet needs. For our production location, we are looking for an entrepreneurial Process Automation Engineer. This is a key role to support our Rozenburg site in leading our projects to implement new software systems, like OSI PI. In this role you will also have the opportunity to drive other transformation projects at our location supporting Operations, Engineering and Projects.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support production and engineering teams in data collection, (statistical) data analysis, dashboarding and reporting on upcoming (potential) quality (issues) of raw materials, local Rozenburg intermediates, finished goods (QA/QC) and waste streams
- You will work towards becoming the site project owner for software systems projects, where you will have the chance to work on implementing new and/or improved reporting systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems and Distributed Control Systems.
- Participate in Management of change (MOC) studies and HAZOP’s (Hazard and Operability), regarding software changes performed onsite.
- Together with sourcing, outsource design and installation work and partner with 3rd party vendor on the implementation.
- Work within the IT-OT team locally and globally to realize the vision of a connected worker, where the operations team will have access to their process data, whenever and wherever they need it though the available digital tools.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Data Science or IT Engineering or similar
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Process Analytics tools (e.g., OSI Soft, SEEQ, Asset 360)
- Knowledge of databases (e.g., SQL)
- Excellent communications skills in Dutch and English
- Precise and analytical approach to work
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Manufacturing Systems (e.g., DCS or MES)
- Experience in implementations of OSI Soft would be beneficial
- Expertise in data analysis is preferred
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Experience within the chemical industry would be nice to have