Koch Separation Solutions, formerly Koch Membrane Systems (KMS), is looking for great Chemical Operators that care about building a quality product. We will provide on the job training and a great team atmosphere. The right person must be open to learning, take feedback and be driven to be successful.
Shifts Currently Available:
- Monday-Wed, every other Thursday: 6:00AM-6:15PM
- Monday-Wed, every other Thursday: 6:00PM-6:15AM
- Sunday-Tuesday; every other Wednesday: 6:00AM-6:15PM
- Sunday-Tuesday; every other Wednesday: 6:00PM-6:15AM
- Thursday-Saturday; every other Wednesday: 6:00AM-6:15PM
- Thursday-Saturday; every other Wednesday: 6:00PM-6:15AM
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate simple equipment and sophisticated PLC-controlled equipment
- Follow detailed chemical mix instructions, processes and procedures to perform the creation of membrane
- Use a variety of hand & power tools, work instructions, and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly mix membrane solutions
- Prepare, sample, transfer, clean up, and disposal of chemicals used in the creation of membrane solution mixing
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to management in a timely manner
- Perform data-collection, record-keeping and update production logs
- Move and handle materials on the floor
- Clean and maintain an organized work area
- Comply with all policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the KSS Quality/Manufacturing/Safety/HR Systems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Work with chemicals on a daily basis
- Experience mixing and/or handling food ingredients or chemicals
- Maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing PPE
Physical Requirements/Other Considerations:
- Frequent lifting of up to 40 lbs
- Ability to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for duration of assigned shift
- Must be able to wear all PPE including face mask respirator
- Complete job functions in a wet environment
This role is not eligible for Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com