Global Capability Coordinator (Open to Remote Work)
Molex is leading a digital transformation across the organization to create a platform that allows us to operate as “One Molex” with processes, systems and technology that connect our business in new ways. This means that we will be able to better meet our customer, business and employee needs quickly, cost effectively and profitably. Fusion is a key part of our digital transformation, and we are modernizing, standardizing and connecting our processes both upstream (product development) and downstream (manufacturing and operations). Ultimately, we want to make it easier for our customers to do business with Molex, bring new tools to our employees to improve the employee experience, and drive greater value to our customers faster than our competitors.
We are now seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Fusion Manufacturing & Operations Global Capability Coordinator to aid in the deployment of Molex’s Digital Transformation. We are seeking to fill 2 of these roles across the key capabilities listed below.
1.Production Execution - Guide execution of production orders according to Master Production Record: Specifications, Control Recipes, EWI, Materials, Equipment and Tooling
2.Closing Production Units - Automatically print labels for individual part, raw materials, and assembly kits, maintenance of a full history of labelling activity.
These roles are accountable for establishing and maintaining the “One Molex” processes for the respective capability. Global capability coordinators drive the localization and deployment of the global template according to the program deployment plan. The roles lead the Global Capability Committee who owns decision rights for how the respective capabilities will be executed at each site, including guiding, and approving functional requirements for technical enhancements.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates globally.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage governance of the portfolio of design decisions for the respective capability across sites to define and maintain the “One Molex” standard. This includes managing and communicating Development, Documentation, Training, and Communication plans
- Lead the respective capability team’s Community of Practice. Support the process of onboarding new capability representatives as the program moves from one site to the next
- Provide inputs to program leadership on capability team roster and evolution across sites
- Provide guidance, as needed, to local business readiness and deployment teams on implementation gap closure activities
- Manage development of functional requirements (e.g., FRS documents) for approved technical enhancements and provide feedback on solution demo.
- Provide guidance and functional expertise (Test, OCM, etc.), as needed, on defect fixing activities
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in Program/Project Management or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in business processes or manufacturing processes
- Experience with executive and mass communication across an organization
- Experience working in a global organization
- Manufacturing process experience
- Excellent organization skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong technical understanding with various manufacturing technology
- Experience with multi-site deployments
- Experience in balancing deployment timelines
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and/or implementation
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf