This position reports directly to the Mold, Paint, Assembly, or Quality Supervisor.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment by following work instructions
- Understand and follow plant safety rules, and always work safely
- Ensure quality product is sent to customers by completing quality checks
- Maintain reliable attendance
- Maintain general housekeeping in work areas, break rooms, and rest rooms
- Participate in setting team goals and managing job assignments
- Drive and meet quality standards
- Accept personal ownership of company, plant and departmental goals for quality, productivity, and safety
- Develop and constantly enhance job skills and knowledge throughout all production areas of the plant
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to become proficient in operating and troubleshooting multiple manufacturing processes
- Willing and able to work any shift, including off-shifts
- Consistently demonstrate values and behaviors aligned with our culture of Market Based Management®
- Lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual who is comfortable working as part of a team
- Problem solver with a mindset of continual improvement
·Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
What Will Put You Ahead
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com