Technician (m/f/d) for Automation Processes
We are growing and to strengthen our team at Guardian Flachglas GmbH, we are currently hiring a Technician (m/f/d) for Automation Processes in our location in Thalheim.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You are responsible for the technical issues of the production lines.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and repair of devices and systems.
- You create and monitor the PLC systems.
- You work independently in day-to-day business.
- You develop and monitor the automation systems and visualization systems.
- You are responsible for troubleshooting and troubleshooting on technical systems.
The Experience You Will Bring:
- You have successfully completed your training as a state-certified technician or your electrical engineering training with comparable experience.
- You can already demonstrate initial professional experience in commissioning machines and systems.
- You are ready to work in full continuous shifts.
- You work safety-conscious, carefully and conscientiously and have a high level of responsibility.
- It is easy for you to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are reliable, resilient and have a good grasp of things.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- You already have knowledge of programming SIEMENS systems.
- You have also already worked with visualization systems.
- Due to the international nature of the company, knowledge of English is desirable.
Guardian is a diversified global manufacturing company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with leading positions in float glass and fabricated glass products for commercial, residential and transportation applications as well as one of the world’s largest producers of automotive plastic trim products. Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 18,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Guardian is a whole-owned subsidiary of Koch Industries, one of the largest privately owned businesses in the US.