RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota is part of the Koch family of companies. RELCO recently joined the Koch family but is still the same local company they have been for 40 years. Since joining Koch, they have expanded and improved benefit offerings.
RELCO is seeking a Machinist/Fabricator to join to their team. This position will ensure that all general labor tasks are completed according to work order specifications and on-time per the manufacturing shop schedule.
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday, 6:00am – 2:30 or 4:30 depending on workload.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Plan & program CNC machines based on specifications for customer part
- Load raw materials onto machine
- Ensure parts are fabricated to specifications using precision measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers, fixtures, and gauges.
- Perform routine cleaning and light maintenance tasks on the CNC machinery
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience reading precision measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers, fixtures, and gauges
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience working in a fabrication shop
- Two (2) years technical degree or 1 year equivalent experience
- Experience programming and setting up CNC mill and lathe
- Reading/Writing g-codes
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf