Koch Engineered Solutions is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to become a part of their growing strategic marketing capability supporting the Middle East market.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, managing vendor relationships, and providing support in overall branding efforts. This position will perform a broad range of marketing activities and play an integral part in the execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
The ideal candidate will be creative, innovative, resourceful, and results-oriented. They must have exceptional communication (oral and written), organization, and prioritization skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with fellow marketers and leadership to develop and support measurable marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and lead capture.
- Partner with commercial teams to understand business opportunities and ensure alignment on the development of Marketing Strategies.
- Work in tandem with the internal creative team to develop, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and communications content, including video, web, and digital collateral.
- Partner with internal and external vendors to develop marketing materials such as case studies, thought leadership pieces, presentations, and tradeshow booths.
- Provide support for internal communications and content development for the region.
- Manage the logistics and planning of Customer events in the region.
- Strengthen the brand equity in the region through various media channels and campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends while exploring new tools to boost the overall efficiency and innovation of marketing activities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Academic degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field, or equivalent professional work experience
- Several experience in a marketing role
- Experience in written and verbal communications at different levels throughout the organization
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What Will Put You Ahead
- Background in B2B marketing in manufacturing &/or heavy industry
- Knowledge of platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong Project Management Experience